I’m sure planning a wedding is tough, but what’s even harder is planning to plan. What I mean is figuring out the basic idea of what to do.
We went through many high-level ideas that basically narrow down to the following themes:
- Big wedding
- Pro: The wedding of dreams and puffins
- Negative: Too many Benjamins (dollar billz) needed
- Medium wedding
- Pro: More affordable (but still will cost alot)
- Con: Not everyone gets invited. People will be left out.
- Small wedding with casual party at later date
- Pro: More affordable than big wedding.
- Con: Small wedding would be very small (which could be nice I guess)
Anyways…we’re tired of not having a plan, so here it is. We’re getting married in April and are going to have a very small ceremony (and meal after). Too late to change our minds. I just mailed the deposit, so take that!
So that actual wedding is less than five months away! Like I said, it will be small (practically just immediate family). Potentially in the summer we will have a larger more casual party, so stay tuned for that.
What do you think?